Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hey, Leftists: You're Gonna Need a Bigger Collectivist Army to Shut Down 'American Power'!

I had cameras in my face pretty much all day yesterday, all except those couple of times that leftists stole my phone.

At times I was surrounded by literally dozens of these smelly bastards, but it's gonna take far larger leftist brigades to keep "American Power" down:


And Darleen Click notes the key point that ANSWER's leftist thugs are not talking about, from the comments on yesterday's report:
Were there no cops there? Forcefully grabbing your phone and throwing it away is assault plus theft (and if the phone is over $400 it is a felony).

They want to stop gang injunctions? Nothing like handing over the public streets to criminals there.
No, there weren't any cops at the Stoddard Park rally, although there were loads of police at the march on Disneyland. I would have finished the march had I not been detoured by ANSWER's cowardly violence. These Stalinist goons simply will not tolerate conservative media reporting the truth on their "KKKOP killer" protests.

0 comments: