Sunday, October 5, 2014

BREAKING: BooMan, a.k.a Martin Longman, Has Not Died!

Well, no further word on Thomas Duncan yet, although I can report that BooMan, a.k.a Martin Longman, of the Booman Tribune, has not died.

It's been totally hush-hush over there regarding Martin's condition. Steve M. has been totally discreet with the information coming out of the Booman household. But here's Martin's comments at the blog the other day:
Hello folks.

As of about 12:30 I got my computer back and an internet connection.

So far, I've made a first-pass plow through my email and looked at what's been going on on the front-page.

I still have to wade through my Washington Monthly stuff, my Facebook and my Twitter.  Then I have to catch up on the news.

I had a bit of a health scare on the 17th and checked myself into the hospital.  I needed some R & R but I don't have any serious health issues.  I need to take better care of myself and be more careful about what I put in my body.  Beyond that, I don't really want to get into the details.

I'm sorry that I gave you all a bit of a scare, but I was pretty scared, too, and this is the price I pay for not being anonymous.

I'd like to thank everyone including especially Steve for stepping up to the plate and keeping this place humming.  How wonderful to see an old soul mate like Man Eegee come out of the woodwork to help us out!  That really brought a smile to my face. I love you, Manny.

And for everyone else who contributed, I can't thank you enough.  I truly know who my friends are.

It may take me a little bit to get back in the swing of things because I've been in a media blackout since the 17th, but I be back at full speed soon.

Thanks to everyone who reached out with concern.
So, what do we make of it? My guess is that Martin went on an epic drug and alcohol binge, probably involving cocaine and various amphetamines. He checked himself into the hospital after reaching the stage where you want to jump over the railings because you can't come down. So, yeah he does "need to take better care" of himself. Again, just guessing, but no doubt if the truth were to get out it'd be pretty embarrassing.



Also, while scrolling through the updates on Martin, Steve D., a.k.a No More Mister, revealed that he's 58-years-old and bisexual. However, he's married and has remained faithful to his wife. Why it was necessary to reveal that much personal information was not stated, but with leftists identity and victimology are crucial, so Steve D. no doubt had to get his authenticity bona fides out there into the arena.

But let's face it: Either way these idiots are all messed up and consequently you can rest assured that no one takes seriously the crap they post at their blogs.

Frankly, I was just checking in on Martin to get some lulz on his "Democrats are going to hold onto the Senate" hallucinations, heh.

No doubt we'll still be seeing some of those, so all is not lost.

CORRECTION: I confused "Steven D." with "Steve M." A thousand pardons! See, "My Bad! By Bad! Steve M. at No More Mister Is Not Bisexual — NTTAWWT!!"

0 comments: