Monday, January 5, 2015

Kaley Cuoco Apologizes for Saying She's Not a Feminist

Another celebrity caves to the left's thought police.

At Truth Revolt, "Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting 'Apologizes' for Saying 'No' to Feminism":

Kaley Cuoco photo Kaley-Cuoco-penny-big-bang.jpg

Just as they did with Katy Perry and Shailene Woodley before, feminists immediately lashed out their whips to beat the 29-year-old actress back into the fold, saying she owes all her success to feminism and shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her. On Sunday, instead of sticking to her statements, Cuoco-Sweeting caved to her feminist overlords on Instagram and apologized for offending their good graces. Her apology:
In my Redbook article, some people have taken offense to my comments regarding feminism- if any of you are In the "biz" you are well aware of how words can be taken out of context. I'm completely blessed and grateful that strong women have paved the way for my success along with many others. I apologize if anyone was offended. Anyone that truly knows me, knows my heart and knows what I meant.

0 comments: